Nutritional Medical Intervention Program
Nutrition can only be CUSTOMIZED , and any nutrition plan must take into account:
- the unique energy and nutritional needs of the body, according to sex, age, anthropometric details
- food preferences
- physical activity
- the objectives of the intervention (optimization of nutrition, weight control, management of medical conditions, support of sports performances, etc.).
Within the Nutrition Intervention Program you will benefit from:
1. Initial evaluation (45-60 min meeting)
- Complete analysis of body composition with professional bioimpedance analyzer (weight, height, abdominal circumference, muscle mass, subcutaneous and intra-abdominal fat tissue)
- Interpretation of results
- Evaluation of eating habits and preferences
- Interpreting and recommending laboratory tests, as needed*
* nutritional intervention is a medical act, based on a set of essential tests for the assessment of nutritional status (CBC, uric acid, blood glucose, creatinine, lipid profile, total calcium, ionic calcium, magnesium, sideremia, ferritin, vitamins, liver evaluation, thyroid function, etc.)
2. Food plan
The weekly food plan will be designed by the nutritionists of the Clinic taking into account the individual food particularities, the particularities of the present conditions, as the case may be, and the objectives established by common agreement.
3. Monthly monitoring (15-30 minutes control meeting)
- Analysis of body composition
- Evaluation of the results obtained from the recommended dietary and lifestyle changes
- Nutritional counseling, aimed at enhancing the acquired knowledge and transmitting new information, depending on the stage of the program
- Establish new goals that bring you closer to the desired results.
Nutritional medical intervention is a long-term process, which takes place in several stages, in different ways and times from person to person, depending on its purpose (body weight management, managing different conditions, nutrition in pregnancy, performance enhancement counseling) sports etc.).