I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of CLINICA SRL, based in Romania, Sat Poieni, Schitu Duca commune, jud., Iasi, as data operator.This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data collected by using the website www.clinicadenutritie.ro (the “Site”)
II. The categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor of the Site, CLINICA SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data you provide within the Contact pages or the Camp of Good, in the extent to which you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor of the Site, CLINICA SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- for scheduling medical consultations – respectively for your subsequent contact by phone to the number provided in the form through the Site, or by email – on the account provided through the Site, by completing the form on the Contact page or the Camp of Good.
- Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it
You can express your consent for the processing of the data for this purpose by checking the box “I have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the site” in the contact form and the information request form available on the Site.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose (ticking the box mentioned above) will result in the fact that you will have to contact us by means other than the contact form, respectively email or telephone.
- to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
- Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of CLINICA SRL to ensure the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the visitors of the Site.Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
IV. Duration for which we process your data
As a matter of principle, CLINICA SRL will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above. Your personal data provided by the abovementioned forms will be erased from our system within 24 hours from the moment we manage to contact you for appointment.
If you subsequently become our patient, your personal data will be taken separately, as a CLINICA SRL patient. Based on our values, the respect for the patient is also evidenced by the full right to total confidentiality, respecting the laws in force. In this regard, our team of professionals respected the code of ethics in which patient confidentiality is an important point.
Confidentiality is also established at the legal level by: Law 487/2002, 95/2006 as well as Law 677/2002 regarding the processing of personal data.
V. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, CLINICA SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support CLINICA SRL in the activity through the Website (for example IT service providers), or to the central / local public authorities, in the following example cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Website and the services performed through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing user safety features;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to CLINICA SRL will not be transferred outside Romania
VII. The rights you benefit
Under the conditions provided by the legislation regarding the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by CLINICA SRL, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from CLINICA SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is performed, the recipients or the categories data recipients, etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by CLINICA SRL of the inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- these are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if the personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union law or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request for deletion of data, CLINICA SRL may anonymize these data (lacking such personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; or
- the data subject opposed the processing (other than the direct marketing ones), for the period of time in which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by CLINICA SRL to another data operator, as long as the conditions provided by law are fulfilled;
- the right to opposition – regarding the processing activities it can be exercised by sending a request according to the ones indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is located, that the data aimed at it will be processed based on the legitimate interest of CLINICA SRL or on the basis of the public interest, unless CLINICA SRL can prove that it has reasons legitimate and imperative justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without justification, that the data aimed at it are processed for direct marketing purposes.the right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects that concern the person concerned or similarly affect it in -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, if you consider it necessary.
For any further questions regarding how the personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at the email address: email@example.com.